Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Summary of a really great start

It's been quite the hectic couple of days that just passed, but man am I looking forward to more of them! I guess it's official now, as of the 1:st of October i'm now employed as a Solution Architect @ Sitecore. (input big -yay! and some clapping)..! I've had a really good time in Copenhagen at Sitecore's HQ and the things we've talked about and the things I've seen all have one major thing in common: it's gonna be a fantastic future :) My mind's racing a bit right now, but that's the way it should be when you take on challenges like these (or it could just be the way-to-many cups of coffee too), and once I've just had some time to sleep and go over everything in more detail it looks like it's off to a flying start (seriously) next week and a very interesting couple of days in Budapest.

I'm really excited about this job and what it brings and proud to join the great people at Sitecore!

Oh, and a big, big 'thanks!' to all the amazing people working at Sitecore that really made me feel welcome when i arrived yesterday!

Right now I'm on the train back to Stockholm, so in some 30 hours or so i've managed to cover quite some distance.. stockholm > copenhagen > malmö > helsingborg > malmö > stockholm..

Expect some more Sitecore-related posts appearing in the near future :)

Regards,

P.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz and good luck with your new job, buddy :).
Keep up the good work!

- Alex

Kerry Bellerose said...

Sorry I wasn't there for your first day, Peter, but welcome to the team!

Of course, it's sad to lose an MVP out in partner-land but it's great gain a Solution Architect with your credentials!

Have fun in Budapest.

Cheers,

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter,

Great having you onboard, and sorry that I didn't have much time to talk things trhough with you. We'll do that next time.

I hope you will keep up the fantastic work with your blog. We need active Bloggers like you and Alex.

Anonymous said...

I must say that it was profound pleasure to receive you here in the capital of the Nordic. I think that you and I are going to make a great team, not only in Sweden. And again Peter welcome onboard.

- Henrik -

Jukka-Pekka Keisala said...

Congratulations and good luck with your new job in the new city!

Anonymous said...

Peter, I just want to congratulate you (for a new and exciting job... yes it is a step-up) and Sitecore (for laying their hands on a wiz-kid [hmm maybe the kid part is wrong, but the wiz part is correct]) and whish you good luck on your new job!

I will sure miss you back here in our team :-(...

Keep doing what you do best, Creative coding, wonder problem solving and of course, blogging!

And, yes... pop in for a cup of coffe every now and then with your old collegues back at Interfolio!

/Dennis

Unknown said...

Hey Peter!

Just would like to welcome you to the Sitecore family from the US office!