Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The battle for the capital of Scandinavia

some say Copenhagen, some say Stockholm.. two sides but only one may prevail, and i'm on my way to find out what defines the Capital of Scandinavia (well, maybe not, but i like the idea).. it's -way- to early in the morning right now, and considering i've already been up for about 2 hours there must be something seriously wrong with me. I'm on the train from Stockholm to Copenhagen, eager and restless like a little kid, on my way to draw out the details of my new job. yes, i'm starting a new job! tomorrow afternoon i'm gonna make another (better) post about it, right now i'm gonna kick it back on the train and maybe even get some (much needed) sleep.. take care, P.

3 comments:

Jukka-Pekka Keisala said...

I don't know which one is the capital but if its about .NET and Sitecore... Then you come right place!

Though, I am leaving from Copenhagen. I am moving tomorrow to Barcelona. :)

Unknown said...

if the quest for the capital of europe came up my money would be on barcelona - i love that city!

Anonymous said...

Tjenare Peter nytt jobb kul grattis! Jag börjar på ett nytt jobb nästa måndag Extenda heter företaget, var på konferansresa med dem i helgen. Rätt hektiskt blir det på weekendresor :-) Portugal är grymt fint och sådär lagom varmt så här års. Finns lite bilder i min blogg http://klingsten.spaces.live.com


/Harri Klingsten