Friday, March 16, 2007

Five things you might not know about me

In response to Alex's tag (sorry, better late than never) and the "five things you might not know about me" post he made, i'll step up to the plate: five things you might not know about me:
  1. I was born on the 12th of april 1980 in a small town called PiteƄ, which is located -really- far up in the northern parts of Sweden. On that same day, just 8 minutes later, my twin brother was born. yep, identical twins.
  2. At school i didn't really care much, all i wanted to do involved either photography or music, and from that time in my life i fully mastered the art of... um.. drinking tons of coffee.
  3. I've lived in a few different countries, but the most memorable time was when i lived and worked in London for 18 months - probably the craziest and best 18 months ever. Today i'm back in Stockholm, Sweden.
  4. I'm an addict when it comes to: guitars, music, nicotine, techology, party, discgolf, code, architecture & extreme sports of various forms.
  5. After all the years at my previous employment (Morningstar) i know way to much about mutual funds, equities and all that fancy financial lingo. Not really of much use to me today but it was still an amazing time spent where i had the privelege of getting to know a lot of great and skilled people all over the world. How many investments have i got in mutual funds today? the answer to that is simple: none at all ;)

that's it: five things you might not know about me.

have a great weekend,

P.

No comments: